Possible use cases for blockchain and Human Relations
- Permitting persons to comprehensive, trustworthy blockchain-based archives of their education, skills, training, and workplace performance.
- Authenticating and evaluating the education, skills and performance of likely employees as well as qualifying those recruits to be assigned to the most suitable roles.
- Handling cross-border payments and employee mobility, including international expenses and tax liabilities with the potential for organizations to create their own corporate currencies.
- Enhancing workplace efficiency such as: automating and reducing the hinderances of completing routine data-heavy processes like VAT, administration, and payroll.
- Improves fraud prevention and cybersecurity in HR for both employees and employers.